|Alumni | Home | Editorial Events News History Schools | Map | News | Email | Photos | Videos|
|Lutheran | Minonk Community | St. Patrick's | St. Paul's | Methodist | Christian Life|
This is a view of the German Evangelical Church in 1909 which is now known as St. Paul's United Church of Christ. The parsonage is located to the right. Notice that Lincoln Street to the left appears to be a dirt road.