O. W. Smith studio
The O. W. Smith Photography Studio was located in a building at the southwest
corner of Fifth and Walnut. This photo probably dates from the 1940's. Prior to Smith,
Henry Pfaffle had a photography studio here also. The building also contained a hat store
run by Lena Schroeder in the 1920's and 30's. Orrin Lutchen operated a bakery in the building
in the 1950's. The building was torn down in the early 1960's and is now the site of a house.