Santa Fe Depot early 1900's
The Santa Fe depot was torn down in 1965 after 75 years of service for Minonk. The
trains stopped running in the late 1970's. The building was located at the
corner of Walnut and Seventh Streets. The top picture was taken around the early 1900's
while the bottom picture was probably taken in the 1920's. Both views are looking to the west.