Santa Fe Depot - 1920's
The Santa Fe depot was torn down in 1965 after 75 years of service for Minonk. The
trains stopped running in the late 1970's. The building was located at the
corner of Walnut and Seventh Streets. The top photo is looking east from Walnut Street
and was probably taken in the 1920's. The bottom picture was probably taken
in the 1930's and is looking west.