Quality Oil Company
The Quality Oil Company was located at the southeast corner of Fifth and Oak Streets.
The company was owned by R. J. Schneider and sold heating oil and gas during the 1950's and 60's. The business is
no longer in Minonk. The building in which the business was located burned down when the
Minonk Theatre burned down in 1994.