Ketchy's Tavern was located at the northwest corner of the alley between Chestnut Street
and Walnut Street along Fifth Street. Tony Ketchmark ran Ketchy's Tavern in the 1940's and
the earlier 1950's. Then Joe Copp ran Copp's Tavern until the 1960's.
The building housed a tavern for over 100 years but the bar has been closed since 2005 and the great old bar fixtures were sold.
This is a picture of the building today.