The bakery building shown here was located at 434 Oak Street which is the site of the
present Minonk Baking Company. Albert Imoberdorf sold the City Bakery to Henry Guthmann
of Chicago on November 21, 1907. Mr. Guthmann ran the bakery until the 1930's. In 1937
the Sanitary Bakery moved into the Leiken building on Oak Street and it is believed that
is when this building was torn down.
The picture to the right was probably taken in the early 1900's. The pictures at the
bottom are from the estate of Carola Antons and were probably taken in the 1920's.