Old West Fifth Street building
This building was directly east of the old city hall building on West Fifth Street.
It was eventually torn down in the 1920's and the Minonk News-Dispatch building was built on that site.
The building housed the Minonk Shoe Store run by John Ruskowski. However, in this picture an
advertisement for eggs is printed on the windows.