City Hall early 1900's
This is a picture of city hall taken in the early 1900's before the streets were
paved. Note the St. Paul's church at the extreme left. The Minonk Shoe Store building
was torn down in the early 1920's and replaced with the new Minonk News-Dispatch building.
Notice the buildings to the left of city hall that have been replaced with the current Post
Office building in 1957.