Wolfe's Pharmacy - 1940's
Wolfe's Pharmacy was located at the present site of the Minonk Bowling Alley
Tavern. C. D. Wolfe of Decatur bought the pharmacy from E. M. Hodgson in 1940.
"Doc" Hodgson had run a pharmacy in the building since 1900.
Mr. Wolfe was a native of DuQuoin and had run a drug store in Mt. Vernon for ten
years prior to coming to Minonk. It is believed that Wolfe sold the store in the