Old Presbyterian Churches
The top photo shows Minonk's third Presbyterian Church and was located at the present
site at the corner of Fifth and Maple. It was built in 1891 and torn down in 1916 to make way for
the present building.
The bottom photo shows the second church which was built in 1867 and torn down in 1891. The first
church was moved to the 700 block of Chestnut Street and is still being used as a house.