Frank Grampp Building 1940's
Frank Grampp operated a poultry and produce business in the 600 block of Chestnut
Street in the 1930's and 40's. G. H. Leffers also had the office for his construction
business in the building. Prior to these businesses, the buildings were the site of
the Minonk Produce Company owned by Fred Simater. The buildings have since been demolished and is now
the site of the Minonk City Hall. The first picture was taken in 1942 and the second picture
was taken in 1946.