The Coral Lounge was located immeditaely north of the Minonk State Bank in the
500 block of Chestnut Street. The restaurant was owned and operated by Melvin Liner
who bought the restaurant from Bob Morrison in 1950 when it was known as The Chocolate Shop.
Liner ran the restaurant until the 1980's. The building now is the site of the Meyers-Jochums
Insurance Agency. The picture above was taken in 1974.