Cities Service Gas Station
The Cities Service gas station was located on the northeast corner of Sixth and Chestnut
Streets. The station was run by Hank Onnen from the 1940's until the earlier 1960's. The
building has since been used for many different purposes. It last was the site of
The Dairy Barn restaurant run by the late Dick and Bev Cusac.