The photo to the left is of the original Bradbury's Grocery Store located on the south side of Eighth
Street between Walnut and Lincoln Streets was probably taken in the 1950's. In the 1960's the grocer moved across the street.
That site is now the present location of the Minonk Pentecostal Church.
Below is a picture of the interior of the store to the left.
Below is a picture of the second Bradbury's Grocery that was on the north side of Eighth Street. Pictured
in the picture is Emerson Bradbury at the right and his father is to the left.