The Pickard building still occupies the north block of East Fifth street east
from Oak Street. This picture was taken in the 1950's when the building housed
Turley Farm Supply where Case tractors and equipment were sold. Note the beautiful tin
facade on the building. It has since been covered with unsightly aluminum siding. The Minonk
News-Dispatch currently has an office in this building.