The Minonk Locker Service located at the corner of the first alley west of Fifth and Chestnut streets was owned and operated by Dick Shelby during the 1950's to the 1980's. This was before people had their own freezers and people would store their meat in lockers in the building. The lockers were located in a room whose temperature was below freezing and people would go into the room and use a key to unlock a locker where their meat was stored. The store also sold meat. The building is currently being used as an apartment. This photo was provided by Richard Shelby, Jr.