Christian Life Fellowship
Immanuel Lutheran Church
Minonk Community Church
St. Patrick's Church (Catholic)
St. Paul's United Church of Christ
United Methodist Church
New Millennia Park
Fieldcrest School District
Minonk Youth Summer Leagues
Minonk Parks and Recreation
Cub Scout Pack 3878
City of Minonk
Minonk History Museum
Births this year
City Council Meetings
Lost and found
Stories and articles
Minonk Township Cemetery
Minonk Area Cemeteries
Old Family photos
Maps of Minonk
Minonk Unclaimed Property
Minonk High School "Mohawks" version 1
Minonk High School "Mohawks" version 2
Stories and articles
Stuff we get
Where are they?
If you have an interesting or unusual item, send or forward it to
For lovers of words
Submitted by John Baker
1. A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
2. What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).
3. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism, it's your count that votes.
7. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
8. If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.
9. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
10. Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.
11. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
12. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
13. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
14. You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
15. Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
16. He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
17. Every calendar's days are numbered.
18. A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and 'taint mine.
19. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
20. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
21. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
22. The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
23. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
24. When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
25. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
26. When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd dye.
27. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
28. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
29. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
30. Marathon runners suffer from the agony of de feet.